Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blog could'nt be accessed few days ago.

Dear friends and readers~~


I know you are missing me... (perasan!!)

I have done something very very stupid causing My blog is unreachable few days back...

What i could recalled is...

I copied some codes from unknown source and copied in the HTML code in my blog...and... saved..

So dumb me... STuck MySelf..
========================================================

Just like them...
I shout so loud.. Somebody get me out~~~~~~~!!!

=====================================================

At last... I found the way out...

But sadly, many things has lost in my blog... That a good lesson for me... (Only stupid me will do that silly mistake~~haha)

Anyway, is time to have a good sleep after this..

A truly apologize for all dear friends that has visited my blog. Your concern is my motivation to keep moving forward. (Especially.. [sn]Protoss~~ like my boss asking for report..haha)


I shall Return!!!


Give me FIVE~~~~

haha..



With Love,
elims Chuang

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...