Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stop Lynas, Please!

This post means to show my stand on Lynas Project.

STOP IT, pleeeassseee!

Some feel that this is not their problem, it's just unlucky Kuantan people to get into trouble.

But please see how Japanese, as a so called 'advanced, high-tech, skillful country', put themselves into dilemma in handling the previous radiation leak incident.


This is certainly not a portion people problem, it shall be concerned by all people who stand on the same earth!

Do whatever we could, and contribute whatever we have.

I feel that if I am not protesting this project, my children are gonna scold or kill me one day. This project is obviously killing their future!

Why do we need to initial a venture when other countries start realizing it's danger and in their planning stage to control/stop it?

Are we blind? Deaf? or Dumb?


Believe those who putting own-self benefit at first place by scarifying others future will eventually punish by God. It just the matter of time.

If you as the authority can't even stop it, the people will find it's own way to stop it. Just wait and see!

Again, STOP LYNAS!

If you are also against it, kindly join this Pahang Don't Need "Hazardous" Project (Facebook group). A lot more info are shared there.

With that I rest my case.


With Love,
elims Chuang

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...